Cannabis Testing Workflow Optimization Consulting Services
For the existing laboratory and those planning to set up a cannabis testing laboratory, the Innovation Lab at Overbrook offers Cannabis Testing Laboratory Planning & Workflow Optimization Consulting Service practice. Features:
- Strategic sourcing & procurement of analytical assets
- Workflow assessment and optimization
- Testing & Analysis
- Installation & Familiarization Training (on site)
- Streamlining Methods & Development
- On-site Maintenance Services
Overcome lab testing challenges using the Overbrook Group
Cannabis testing today faces challenges we’ve encountered before:
- Potency analysis identifying cannabinoids
- Pesticide qualification and quantification performed with mass spectrometers
- Cannabinoid characterization profiles
- Residual solvents and Terpene analysis
- Heavy metals testing using ICP-MS
With experienced service engineers on staff, along with customized instrumentation packages that include warranty, installation, and post-installation maintenance services (within territory) you’re needs are covered.
* How and when to upgrade your instrumentation by clicking here.
* Get to Know Overbrook At-A-Glance
* Call 855-782-4373 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a technical service representative
* Learn more. Contact Us
The Overbrook Group has served the scientific community in environmental sciences, clinical and life sciences, agrichemical, medical devices, biotech and pharmaceutical industries for nearly 20 years.