It’s here! Luxon. based on the LDTD technology
* Less than 1 second sample-to-sample Analysis
* Label-free High throughput screening
* Powered by Fiber Optic technology
* Quantitative technology for mass spec
* Uninterrupted automated workflow
* High sensitivity allows for low sample volumes
Phytronix announced the new Luxon Ion Source, second generation sample introduction and ionization source at ASMS 2016, and Overbrook Scientific is a US distributor for it.
The Luxon process integrates with automated liquid handling and robotic transfer arm systems to provide real high-throughput and continuous automation. Available as Luxon 960 (a 96 well format) and Luxon 3840 Systems (a 384 well format)
It’s the new generation high-throughput analysis for clinical applications
Overbrook Scientific, Inc. is a US distributor of Luxon,
To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a presentation detailing the new workflow, or call 855-782-4373, or see more for yourself click here.