Buy into the Enviable CTC HTS-xt Platform. This is an opportunity to:
- Buy into the CTC HTS-xt Platform
- Add to your existing inventory, or
- Upgrade to the top of the line CTC platform, with the addition of the Dynamic Wash Station (DLW) resulting in near zero carryover.
To meet the demand for increased sample throughput and flexibility CTC introduces the PAL HPLC-xt product Line. Built on the successful PAL product line, the new PAL HPLC-xt offers faster speed plus a completely new single PCB –based electronic which offers more memory, RS232 and LAN communication and of course easier serviceability.
The new DLW option (only available with PAL-xt Systems) offers near zero carryover and up to 4 times faster cleaning cycles compared to the standard Fast Washing Process. The open and modular architecture of the PAL-xt makes it the most flexible Autosampler for every HPLC and LC-MS System.
The PAL-xt can be controlled by most of today’s Chromatography Data Systems.
Contact Richard Halpern at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 855-782-4373.
The DLW Dynamic Wash Station offers Near Zero Carryover – Fast Cycles and exceptional reproducibility Today’s Mass Spectrometers are so sensitive that carryover becomes an issue To meet today’s requirements for fast, clean and reproducible LC-MS injection, CTC developed the DLW Option for the PAL System (Dynamic Load and Wash).
Now the sample is no longer in contact with the syringe but it is aspirated into a
holding loop. The syringe only acts as an aspirator and dispenser device in order to
exactly measure the amount of sample which needs to be injected this yields excellent reproducibility. After injection, the whole sample path including the valve and needle is washed from the rear with up to 2 different solvents. Active micro pumps deliver the required quantity of solvent fast and reliable. An active solenoid valve precisely stops solvent delivery or switches between solvents. At the end of the injection cycle all parts which have been in contact with the sample are completely clean. As a result, near zero carryover is achieved for most components.
Contact Richard Halpern at email@example.com, or call 855-782-4373
Need your existing CTC PALS upgraded to XT capability?
Ask us about upgrading your existing CTC platform. Upgrades include:
- New syringe adapter to upgrade injection unit to the DLW option
- New electronics motherboard allows connection via TCP/IP ports and RS 232 Updated firmware version 4.0.X increases memory capacity and function
- Upgrade path for previous HTS and HTC versions To do so, contact Richard Halpern at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 855-782-4373.