Operator Training Classes Announcement from Overbrook Support Services
- How do you train new hires without disrupting workflow (or damaging instrumentation)?
- What happens if the only analyst in the lab who runs your mass spec leaves for another job?
- Who do you turn to for operator training on legacy instruments?
Training is customized and delivered on-site to small groups around your schedule and your science.
Content is customized to ensure knowledge gained is specific to your science, your lab and analytical instrumentation. Courses range from 1-3 days.
- Categories: HPLC, GC/MS, LC/MS, GC, Headspace
- Software: Mass Hunter, Chemstation, Analyst
- Manufacturers: Agilent, Sciex, Waters, Shimadzu
Contact Overbrook Support Services at 617.364.7683 to speak with one of our instructors to schedule a complementary Consultation for Training Needs. Post-training phone assistance with an Overbrook Engineer included after the training.
Note: Currently training in Northeast Corridor only.